Quiet Clubbing invades the famous Bohemian Hall Beer Garden for the 5th year in a row! Always hundreds of people, tons of drinks, 3 Live DJs, and one crazy party that’s just like a mini music festival!
You normally can’t party in at this prime clubbing spot due to the NYC noise ordinance, but NOT TONIGHT!
The party kicks off at 10pm when the headphones go on and DJs take the stage. They’ll be spinning everything to keep you singing, drinking and dancing till 2am!
DJ And2 (Blue): Hip Hop / R&B
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Massive outdoor garden
- Wide selection of beer
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- 21+ to party
- Rain or Shine (If it rains, we bring it indoors!)
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Dress code: Relaxed. Sneakers & Jeans are fine